Nutella Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 (18-1/4 ounce) Box Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325° F and lightly grease 13x9-inch pan
- Using an electric mixer, combine cake mix, 1 egg and melted butter until well incorporated. Press into bottom of greased pan with fingers.
- Using an electric mixer, blend, cream cheese, 2 beaten eggs, nutella and vanilla. Then slowly and powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread filling over cake batter, and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until edges are brown. (Do not overbake, the center should be a little gooey)
- Dust with powdered sugar on top after cake has cooled.