original recipe from allrecipes
- 1 (21.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 6 graham crackers
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 (1.5 ounce) milk chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread into a greased foil-lined 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, break graham crackers into 1 inch pieces and toss with miniature marshmallows and milk chocolate. Set s’more mixture aside.
- Bake brownies for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove, and sprinkle the s’more goodies evenly over the top. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!